To Aru Arata no Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Aru Arata no Sekai

A To Aru Roleplay (Under Construction)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ ME: Power Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Character sheet
Class: Esper
Main Affiliation: Academy City

READ ME: Power Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: READ ME: Power Guidelines   READ ME: Power Guidelines EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:30 am

Power Guidelines

In order to ensure fairness in roleplay and proper understanding of a characters abilities, here are a few guidelines. Note that these may also apply to skills and training.

1. Be as detailed as possible. We want to minimize making assumptions resulting in misundertandings and misinterpetations. Be as descriptive as you can and try to cover all bases with regards to your abilities.

2. Provide facts, figures and stats. In order to accurately gauge one's abilities, it is very helpful to have actual numbers or at least comparisons to get an idea just how strong you are.

As an example:
Misaka Mikoto's maximum voltage is 1 billion volts. She can shoot her Railgun at 3 times the speed of sound. Her electromagnetic power is strong enough to pin down a helicopter and prevent it from taking off.

You should give more details than that but those are the kinds of figures and comparisons we expect to see. You should also use figures and comparisons that represent the best of your capabilities.

3. Be creative. Not really a guideline but we recommend that you come up with original concepts and designs for your abilities. It makes for a more fun and interesting roleplay experience.
Back to top Go down
http://imagi.nstars.org

READ ME: Power Guidelines
Page 1 of 1